Shades of Ireland Alumni Trip Date:
April 26, 2014 to May 7, 2014
Experience all the charms of Ireland on a delightful 11 day tour of the Emerald Isle.
From a vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across the rolling green hills to the dramatic coast
- Experience and overnight stay on the grounds of a castle
- Meet the locals on a visit to a working Irish Farm
- Enjoy a truly memorable evening of traditional entertainment
- Travel one of the world's most beautiful coastal routes, the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, for an awe-inspiring views of the mighty Atlantic and Aran Islands.
- 11 Days and 14 meals (8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 5 Dinners)
Book before November 13 and save $250 per person. Space is limited.